Well hello there. . . .
A little about me:
- I believe in helping moms feel less alone.
- I believe in leaving the dishes in the sink.
- I believe in living room dance parties.
- I believe in sharing life's little victories and big struggles.
- I believe in telling your loved ones how much you love them.
- I believe we're all in this together.
I write about parenting, love, loss, and life in general. I write because I'm an attorney but this is a lot more fun than legal briefs. Most often, I write about the joy + hard parts + awesome parts of being a mom. Some days I'm laughing, some days I'm crying, some days I'm doing both at the same time. Through it all I try to remember the days are long but the years are short.
Our triplets were born soon after my Dad died. It is so bittersweet. I sometimes write about grief and missing him.
My husband and I often forget that things are harder with six kids but we try to do them anyway. Like the time we took all six to Disney, where all hell broke loose when our stroller broke.
I think it's important to be honest about the hard parts of parenting. Like treating the entire family for LICE.